- They make camoflauge duct tape. How do you find it when you need to use it?
- Snow is really pretty. In pictures. When I don't have to be in it. Or if I can stay in a car with someone who knows how to drive in it.
- Have you seen the movie Idiocracy? The Jerry Springer Show is proof this movie could come true.
- I got one of these a couple of months ago. I spent an entire weekend in it upon arrival. It was a beautiful thing.
- I also got new glasses. I would post a picture but it has been so long since I blogged on a regular basis I forgot my password to my on-line picture album. Schweet.
- I'm currently tearing my back yard apart to do a simple diy remodel. The remodel itself will be painless...but the tearing up of the current layout is making every muscle in my body revolt.
- Regardless of how many hot flashes I experience my feet always remain ice cold. Someone please explain this to me.
- I love coffee. Almost as much as I love the Wizard of Oz. But not quite.
- I bought pretty yard gloves to tear my back yard up. I thought having something pretty and feminine and fun would make it easier to continue through the work day after day after day after day. Fail.
- I think I may have a bunion. My grandma had bunions. This does not help me in my quest to feel young again.
Sneak Peek: Linens by Ree
3 hours ago